Business Succession Planning
It has taken strength, savvy and determination for you to create and establish your business. Now, you need to maximize the value of your business, as well as the value of a majority or minority interest in the business. This is where the road to success gets even rougher. Family business experts have found that less than one-third of family businesses make it through a second generation and fewer than 10% will survive a third generation.
We can help you defy these statistics. Whether you’re structuring a new company, preparing an exit strategy or developing a succession plan, business planning is an invaluable tool that we can utilize to assist you in achieving your shareholders’ long – term objectives.
We’ll work with you to:
- determine the appropriate corporate structure for your business
- design and implement buy/sell agreements between partners and shareholders
- specify multiple exit strategies options for the business owner
- put a succession plan in place for your next generation
- coordinate business planning with estate planning and investment planning
Once all these steps are taken, you will have peace of mind knowing you have covered all the bases and made sure there are no gaps in your overall plan.