Hello everyone !
Since 2009, the Matthews Financial & Insurance Solutions has been serving policyholders – protecting businesses, mitigating losses, defending claims.
Considering the issues, choices and fears involved in insurance planning, addressing your insurance needs is one of your greatest challenges. An evaluation is necessary of your need for insurance in these areas:
- Whole Life
- Universal Life
- Indexed Universal Life
- Premium Financing
- Section 79
- Life Settlement
- Long-Term Care Planning
This evaluation is complex, especially if you own a business and have a family to consider. However, the absence of such an evaluation often results in costly or unnecessary insurance transactions and unintended tax implications. We can take you through the evaluation. Because the universe of insurance products is increasingly specialized and varied and your planning focus may be on estate, business and business succession or asset protection, our evaluation process:
• analyzes your need for insurance, existing or new, to address problems.
• analyzes the amount and type of product needed.
• searches the marketplace for the most competitive insurance options.
• specifies the proper structure of life insurance, new or existing, to eliminate tax implications.
• develops a plan that assures you have the proper amount of coverage to maximize your benefits at a
Because we are an independent organization, we can work with most carriers to find the best possible products for your needs. Once these choices are made, we can include them in your comprehensive plan that incorporates:
• estate planning
• strategic business planning
• investment planning
• retirement planning for you and your employees
• insurance planning
Our experience and objectivity throughout the planning process will increase your knowledge about your insurance needs, allow you to make informed decisions and help you feel assured that you’ve made the best decisions.
Making this easy for you is important to us. We take care in providing you with all the information necessary to make informed decisions for you and your employees.